Is the Harley Davidson Motorcycle what they were 10 years ago?

I went down to a Harley Davidson store with a few friends to test drive them awhile back. I must say that they are, in most aspects, better than they were 10(ten) years ago. We spent most of the day testing various bikes and, with out a doubt in my mind, Harley Davidson is still the bike (period). They are more comfortable; more linear, and by far the bike the women love to buzz around on.
I had a 68' S.Head years ago -A show bike- which meant that I was always explaining customs and talking about my bike which meant never never riding it, except for short loads and unloads.
After riding with my friends, I really forgot how much that I missed the Harley.

I strongly encourage a Harley Davidson Motorcycle; for fun, show, or making your neighbors envious-
Most of all, I recommend getting a Harley for the pure freedom that one fills- Like an Eagle soaring to its own path-

Coming up in September (27-30) lasvegasbikefest with 300+ Vendors, poker runs-Bike Runs/shows- VEGAS!